Sunday, May 2, 2021
We are looking forward to hosting your son and/or daughter this weekend at our Elite Leagues ID Clinic. We have a. few minor tweaks and updates to announce:
- The 5:30 sessions have been bumped back to 6:00 p.m. to give more time for the 4:00 ID sessions. We have had an influx of players and want to make sure players are given ample opportunities to play!
- Goalkeepers are asked to arrive at the facility 30 minutes PRIOR to the start time. They will begin goalkeeper-specific training 15 minutes prior to the start time, and will then join their age groups for small sided and 11v11 games. We are asking Goalkeepers to arrive 30 minutes early, so that we can begin GK training on time (this gives time for them to check in and find their field). Staff will assist with the transition, but please make sure you update your arrival time if your son/daughter is a goalkeeper.
- We will be utilizing the Parkview HS Stadium field for the 2008 and 2006 Girls; this field is directly across the street from the GSA clubhouse/concession stand. 2008G and 2006G players can check in directly at the Parkview HS Stadium field All other players will check in at the GSA Clubhouse; tables will be setup at both locations.
- Players are asked to wear a "dark" top to train/play in.
- There will be designated areas for parents to watch the sessions; staff will show you where those areas are when you arrive to the fields.