GSA is excited to announce that we will be offering a Winter Skills "Bridge" Program for our youngest players in the 4U-10U age groups. We are offering 50-60 minute sessions two days per week over the course of 6 weeks (8U-10U will practice about 75 minutes). All sessions will be held inside a warm, dry gym and our professional Academy staff will run the sessions. Our 4U-10U Winter Skills "Bridge" Program is designed to bridge the gap between the Fall and Spring seasons. By adding a 6 week INDOOR program between the seasons, you will see a noticeable difference in the transition back to Spring soccer after the break. All sessions will be focused on fundamental technical skills with age appropriate small sided games at the end to reinforce basic principles of play. Our professional Academy staff coaches will be leading each session.
The Winter Skills schedule is as follows:
4U: Tuesdays at 5:30
5U/6U: Tuesdays or Thursdays at 6:30
7U: Tuesdays at 7:30
8U-10U: Thursdays at 7:30
*Each session will run from 50-60 minutes (8U-10U will practice about 75 minutes).
Tuesday sessions are Dec 12, 19, Jan 2, 9, 16 and 23
Thursday sessions are Dec 14, 21, Jan 4, 11, 18 and 25
1. Lawrenceville First Baptist Church, 165 S Clayton St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (click here for campus map)
Click the "Register" button in the top right hand corner of your screen to sign up today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my child need to bring?
- A great attitude
- A bottle of water
What does my child need to wear?
- Flat soled shoes (sneakers, tennis shoes, etc.; no cleats!)
- Soccer socks that cover the shinguards
- Shorts (or athletic pants)
- Light weight jacket (sometimes the gymnasium can be a little cooler; most players don't need it but better safe than sorry)