For More Info or To Registrer Click Here
When: Sunday, July 28
Time: 1 pm to 6 pm
Dacula Park Activities Building
2735 Old Auburn Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
The Grassroots Referee Recertification Course includes the following:
- Grassroots Online Course ($20)
- Attending the Grassroots In-Person Recertification Course ($70)
If you are 18 years or older, you must also complete:
- US Soccer NCSI Background Check ($30) – valid for two years
- SafeSport Training (Free) – valid for two years and required by federal law
The Grassroots Referee Recertification course is a five hour classroom session. Your lead instructor will email a more detailed itinerary in the week leading up to the course.
Courses will begin on time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend the class. Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the course time listed to allow for check in.
Step 1: Create a Profile at US Soccer Referee Learning Center
- Register for and complete the Grassroots Online Course. 100% of the Grassroots Online Course must be completed before attending the In-Person course. Estimated time to complete is 4.5-6 hours.
- Register for an In-Person Course in the Learning Center.
Step 2: Safe Sport Certification (if 18 or older)
- Access Code: YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
- If you have already completed Safe Sport training, log in to your account, click on the Menu in the top left corner, Update Account, change tab to Profile, scroll down and ensure US Soccer is listed under Memberships. If not, just add it.
- Safe Sport must be completed before attending the In-Person course. Estimated time to complete is 2-2.5 hours.
Step 3: Complete the US Soccer NCSI Background Check (if 18 or older)
- Valid for two years.
- Will be available in the Learning Center by the end of July.
- The LOTG are also available as an app on both Android and iOS.
What do I need to bring to the In-Person course?
- Phone or tablet
- Notepad and writing utensil